Signposting - Special educational needs


Jump to: navigation, search
Section: Signposting

Special educational needs


Post 16 Provision in Wiltshire
Child Bereavement UK: SEN advice
Children and Families Bill
Dyslexia charities in Wiltshire
Funding to Schools and Colleges for Children and Young People with SEN
Guides to the SEND Code of Practice 0-25
NEWS! Changes to transfer to Education, Health and Care Plans timescale
NNPCF response to draft guidelines for speech and language therapists
New One-Stop Site for Everything You Need to Know About Dyslexia
New short film - What is an EHCP and who is it for?
Wiltshire Independent Support and Advice Service (formerly the Parent Partnership Service)
SEN assessment
Special Educational Needs and Disability Service - The SEND Lead Worker
Support in Wiltshire for Autism - School Strategies
Independent Support Service
Wiltshire Local Offer
… further results
Related subsections
Schools & learning, Learning Disability Partnership Board projects, Single assessment projects, Special educational needs projects
Related articles
SEND Green Paper, Disabled Students Helpline, Wiltshire resource bases and special schools, Learning disability nursing
Local ofer pic 1 - what is it.jpg
Whatever challenges your child experiences with learning, there is plenty of support, help and advice available from SEN specialist services and voluntary organisations.

For information about the WPCC’s SEN work, and to contact the relevant parent representative, please see our Current Projects page.


School issues & your rights
Transition 14+