Signposting - Equipment - Disabled Facilities Grants


Jump to: navigation, search
Section: Signposting

Subsection: Signposting - Equipment

Disabled Facilities Grants

Stair lift.jpg
If the child or young person in your care is permanently disabled you may qualify for a disabled facilities grant towards the cost of providing adaptations and facilities to enable him or her to continue to live there.

Before you can make an application for a Disabled Facilities Grant, your occupational therapist will need to make an assessment of your child's needs and confirm that the proposed works are necessary and appropriate.

To find out more, visit [Wiltshire Council's Disabled Facilities Grants web page], the GOV.UK Disabled Facilities Grants page, or speak to your occupational therapist.